Tue, Jun 28|
Tenth World Reunion: Salonica, Greece, June 28 – July 3, 2022
Booking for the Tenth World Reunion: Salonica, Greece, June 28 – July 3, 2022
Time & Location
Jun 28, 2022, 12:00 PM – Jul 03, 2022, 12:00 PM
About the Event
- Cost per person in a Single occupancy room: x €957.00 each
- Cost per person in double occupancy room: x €858.00 each
- Cost per person in Triple occupancy room: x €750.00 each
- Cost per person in Thessaloniki NO HOTEL: x €528.00 each
- Cost per Child: (0-6 yrs: €0); (7-11 yrs: €10/night)
You may pay the total charge in one payment or, the total charge can be divided into three separate payments. Please note, the first payment is required at the latest on 20 November 2021 in order to reserve the room:
- 1/3 of total charge - no later than November 20, 2021
- 1/3 of total charge - no later than January 31, 2022
- 1/3 of total charge - no later than April 12, 2022
If the payment is being made in one single payment the payment should be made by November 15 2021, in order to reserve the room.
Payments can be made through our family website www.shealtiel.org under the 'Subscriptions' tab.
Please send all inquiries and notification of your registration to Salonica2022@shealtiel.org.
Steps to purchase your ticket
- Please click the Register now button and provide your details
- You will be emailed back with total tickets cost by the organizing committee
- Payments can be made using the below URL: https://paiement.systempay.fr/vads-site/SHEALTIEL_FAMILY_WORLDWIDE or Payments can also be made through our family website www.shealtiel.org under the 'Subscriptions' tab.
- Please notify us at Salonica2022@shealtiel.org with your first name, last name, date and amount when payment completed
Before 10 December 2021 0% per person retained
11 December 2021 to 31 January 2022 25% per person retained
1 February to 28 February 2022 50% per person retained
1 March to 12 April 2022 75% per person retained
13 April 2022 or later 100% per person retained
The charge includes: 5 hotel nights with breakfast, meals at restaurants as per programme, buses, guides, museum tickets, conferences as well as reunion memorabilia.
Not included: Travel to Thessaloniki, initial transfer to and final departure from Mediterranean Palace Hotel. Lunch on June 29th and July 1st and dinner on June 30th. Alcoholic beverages. City occupancy tax payable at the hotel.